Homes in Ruby Hill

Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Fun Outing for Ruby Hill Residents

Interestingly, my website and blogsite share the same name as a newly introduced magazine for Ruby Hill residents called Ruby Hill Living! The magazine is a great way to communicate with the neighbors and promote a sense of community. The editor, Carla Butler is always thinking of ways for residents to share common expeirences. Today she organised a fun outing at Michael Brandon's Hair Salon and Spa in the Hacienda complex, Dublin. Quite a treat for all the residents who showed up for hair styling, massages and facials.
One of the residents had this to say: : "I really enjoyed the whole experience. The receptionist was so friendly and welcoming - she got me a cup of tea as soon as I came in and offered some delicious fruit - blackberries, strawberries, grapes with some delicious dip! I was soon led away for my haircut with Michael Brandon himself - a very interesting individual apart from being a great stylist. The salon has a great atmosphere and decor in addition to being very conveniently located in the Haciena complex!"

No comments:

Post a Comment